Wednesday 2 January 2008

Kim's Leg Brace



Here's a quick shot of Kim a few weeks ago in his leg brace. It was a little too long and dug into him in a few places, luckily now he doesn't need it much if at all. He's playing a tiny game of catch with the girls with a soft ball, sorry it's a bit small, I'll pick medium next time :) He's going really well now, you can hardly see a limp, and except that he moves a lot slower than his customary light-speed, you wouldn't know anything was wrong. We're seeing the GP today just for a bit of reassurance as it has been a bit sore, probably from overdoing it, but he expects that if he takes it "really easy" for a "whole day" after overdoing it for several days, then it goes back to normal immediately *big sigh*.

Baby girl has gone to sleep in the current best-for-going-to-sleep carrier so I'd better go put her down and get onto things. Part of the dishwasher broke yesterday, which Kim is trying to fix, but if he can't, I've got to put away the drainer full of stuff and wash all the plates and bowls and stuff...I hate washing by hand :(

I've found the drop-down list on this page where I can choose which blog I post to, so hopefully things will land in the right place from now on LOL!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: