Monday 12 March 2007

Phew! Weird Weather!


Hi everyone :) Just quickly popping in to say hello. We have been having some strange weather around here. All through summer we had days which were rediculously cool, not getting over 20 degrees all day, along with some stinkers, but February has been mostly reasonable. Yet today we were back to 30 degrees! I drove around town admiring the real estate and visiting streets I'd not been down to get the air conditioning going before picking the girls up from daycare.

Hannah is learning to write her name, they have laminated cards in her preschool room and they trace over their letters with whiteboard markers...I'm sure she loves that because I won't let her have big textas at home LOL! She is really enjoying new challenges like that, and has stopped asking to go outside all the time - no doubt as soon as the filthy winter weather kicks in that will change! She loves to dance, I got some great shots of her like the one above...can't wait until the girls are a little older and I can do some scrapbooking!


Abby rolled from her back to her front today :) She can just wriggle her arm out from under herself into a comfy position most of the time, and she thinks she's so clever :) In the picture she's wearing my latest knitting project, quite a triumph actually :) We use cloth nappies, and a knitted wool cover treated with lanolin keeps most moisture in, allows some to evaporate while neutralising the wee smell and is very cool for bottoms, meaning with a good nappy underneath, I don't have to get up and change it during the night! I'll try and post some more pictures tomorrow, but all female members of the family have had a nasty cold in the last fortnight, so I am going to have to do some serious housework now I'm almost well again. Fortunately the MOTH doesn't seem to be coming down with it, all that lovely fresh farm air and immune-stimulating germs are doing the trick!


So I shall say goodnight and love to all :)

No comments: